Each year, our customers install over 1.8 million I/O modules
Advanced electrical installation concepts...
connect all sensors and actuators in machines or systems to the controller or cloud solution in the most economical way.
The key to the best possible electrical installation is to consider all phases of the machine or system’s lifecycle. The manufacturers of machines and systems should also benefit from the chosen electrical installation concept, as should the future operators. The focus is on low "total cost of ownership" and a "life cycle" that is profitable for all parties involved.
- Standardization and simplification of planning and programming processes
- Considerable simplification of wiring
- Reduction of the space required in the control cabinet
- Simple assembly (Plug & Play)
- High modularization possibilities in the application
- Low variance of the required components
- Shorter commissioning times
- Machines can be delivered faster
- Safety integrated - safety aspects are part of the concept
- Strengthening competitiveness through attractive overall packages
- Finding errors instead of searching through channel granular and diverse diagnostic options
- Simple and proactive replacement of components in the sense of predictive maintenance
- Low downtimes, high machine availability, maximum output
- Digitization of processes and routines
There are no off-the-shelf electrical installation solutions…
In addition, there is a wide variety of applications and requirements. Just three examples:
- In some machines there are many IO points in a compact space, in others these are distributed over a large area.
- Some systems are located in a protected environment, in others the components are exposed to harsh industrial conditions.
- In some machines it is necessary to realize the power supply from the control cabinet, in others it can be transferred directly to the consumer in the industrial field with IP67 devices.
The decisive question inevitably arises:
How does Murrelektronik support me in my search for an optimal automation solution for my application?
You have extensive knowledge of your core processes. We have maximum know-how in all aspects of automation technology and decentralized field installation. We bring these strengths together to create the perfect automation solution. Our application engineers accompany you in the analysis of your requirements, in the expansion of the technical concept, in the economic evaluation and in the decision making process.